Thursday, April 16, 2015

WebGL Chrome Experiments the FAIL IN FIREFOX

Here are my 3 picks for experiments that failed when I tried them:

First, I tried Marching Cubes Music Player .  There isn't much to say about this experiment other than when I tried to choose a different song to play from the menu in the top right of my screen shots.... NOTHING.  The experiment just didn't play music anymore.  So if you like the first song option in this experiment, you're in luck, but otherwise, not so much.


The 2nd experiment I chose was SKAZKA . At first, I had no idea what this experiment was all about, but after fiddling around for a bit, I realized that the 2 figures on either side of the egg structure in the screenshots were supposed to mimic each other.  As you can see, something is off because in the 2nd screenshot, one figure is down on all fours and the other has its hand way up in the air.


The 3rd experiment I chose was Saving Nemo . In this game, little fish start floating up toward the top of the screen.  The object is to shoot the bubbles surrounding the fish so that they fall back down into the water where they belong.  This was fine at first, but all of a sudden, I would be aiming toward a bubble and my boat would shoot in the complete opposite direction.  Something was off here.


No comments:

Post a Comment