Friday, March 13, 2015

Midterm 7 Final Edit

This is a photo rendering with several different layers in the application called GIMP.  It is a midterm exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College.  The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics.  For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

For this exercise, I took a photo of my future wife, the beautiful Jennifer Aniston, and added a logo to cover up her beautiful blue eyes (what a sin).  Then, I added a black dialog box at the bottom of the screen with 3 separate text boxes inside it, each saying something different, each with a smaller font than the one above it, making sure that none of them ended up longer than the one above it.  Here are my process pictures:


 And finally, here is my final product:


No comments:

Post a Comment